How to Apply?
Students that have been accepted into a HealthTraxx approved program and wish to apply to receive tuition reimbursement must:
- Submit an application (see main page)
- Provide a letter or document showing that you have been admitted to the education program.
- One-page statement explaining the reasons you believe you should be provided the assistance for which you are applying
- Recommendation from current supervisor (if employed) and a professional/personal reference
- 1-3 Letters of Recommendation (depends on your program, check the appropriate application)
- Transcript of grades from most recent year of school
- Submit completed packet (scanned and emailed or dropped off) to:
Attn: HealthTraxx Coordinator/Manager
3719 22nd Street
Lubbock, Texas 79410
or email email@example.com.
What are the requirements?
- Applicants must be admitted to an approved program, submit all required application materials and be admitted to the HealthTraxx Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Applicant can be a caregiver or non-caregiver
- Once admitted, student will be required to submit grade progress throughout the duration of their program
- Must sign a contract agreeing to work full-time for CH after course completion
- The length of the contract depends on the amount of tuition reimbursement given and length of program
What happens if I cannot fulfill my contract?
A student who does not fulfill the terms of the contract will owe CH the total amount of reimbursement provided if:
- The student does not successfully complete the healthcare education program for which tuition assistance was approved (i.e. fail, withdraw or drop-out)
- The student graduates from the healthcare program, but does not subsequently obtain and retain full-time employment with CH
- The student, prior to graduation, stops working at CH, or works less than the specified number of hours will no longer be eligible to participate and will owe CH an amount equal to the 'extra pay' received while participating in the plan.
- The student graduates from the healthcare program and obtains a job at CH, but does not take and/or pass the certification/licensure exam within one-year of course completion
Have a questions or inquiries? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!