As our region's largest health system, Covenant Health believes it is our responsibility to provide the best possible care for every one of the 1.2 million people we serve.
Covenant Health is the largest health care institution in the West Texas and Eastern New Mexico region.
Covenant Health serves a 62-county area with a population of more than 1.2 million people.
Our cornerstone ministries are located in Lubbock, TX - Covenant Medical Center, Covenant Specialty Hospital, and Covenant Children's Hospital.
Combined, these hospitals have:
- 977 licensed beds
- More than 5,000 employees
- More than 600 physicians on staff
- Average daily patient census of 400
- 28,250 annual discharges
- 62,000 annual adult Emergency Department visits
- 25,500 annual pediatric Emergency Department visits
We invest in Texas and New Mexico's health. Learn more .