New Graduate RN Program
Our New Graduate RN Program provides RNs with everything they need to transition from school to the hospital floor. Residents become part of a health care team based on non-hierarchal relationships and collegiality.
Clinical practice takes place within an environment that promotes educational growth opportunities and welcomes an ongoing plan for self-development.
Culture & Caring
The central theme of the Covenant Health Practice Model is the caring relationship that exists between the patient/family and nurse. Caring practices are activities that are responsive to the uniqueness of the patient/family and that create a compassionate and therapeutic environment.
Our culture is based on values which include:
- Innovation and improvement, openness, risk taking, integrity, trust and mutual respect
- A nursing code of ethics which is securely integrated into day to day activities
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Advancement of nursing practice
- Reward and recognition for professional achievements
Covenant Health is guided by a focused vision: to be the health care leader in our region and to extend our Christian ministry by caring for the whole person—body, mind and spirit.
Find your place with us
To join our collaborative team and learn and grow by working with experienced RNs, apply today.