World-class health starts with world-class benefits.
You’re more than your job.
Outside these doors, you’re a parent, daughter or son, friend, neighbor, volunteer, mentor or advocate. Our benefits are designed to support you and your family, providing tools to stay well, promote professional growth and financial security.
We’re committed to serving our caregivers. That’s why you’ll find a complete benefits package that help support you and your family, so we can be well – together.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and supplemental life insurances and AD&D
- Disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time away (vacations, holidays, illness)
- Voluntary benefits, such as:
- Pet insurance
- Legal insurance
- Home and auto insurance
- Identity and credit protection
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability
- Commuter benefits
- Choose Well, our well-being program that supports daily engagement, social connections and well-being resources
- Caregiver Assistance Program, to support your mental health
- Back-up Child and Elder Care, to help with planned and unplanned care disruptions for your children, adult family members or elders
- Nicotine-free, a nicotine cessation support program
- Weight management, digital programs to manage weight and risk of developing diabetes and heart disease
- Tuition reimbursement, financial assistance to help develop your skills and achieve your career goals
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Annual discretionary contribution
- Diverse investment funds
- Complementary retirement planner and interactive tools to support you
Career and Development
Caregivers are the heart of our family of organizations. No matter your role, your continued engagement, growth and development is a key part of the caregiver experience. Whether you want to grow in your current role or take on a new position, we’re committed to providing opportunities that inspire you and help you expand your skills.
- Online tuition/education process and aligned policy for benefits-eligible caregivers with a network of more than 220 schools offering discounted tuition rates. Plus, individual educational counseling with education and finance experts to help you make the right decisions to achieve your educational goals.
- A variety of online and in-person opportunities for caregivers and their dependents to receive an education conveniently and affordably through our partnership with the University of Providence (UP). Caregivers who use their benefit at UP can participate in immediate tuition reimbursement, providing funds earlier to pay for schooling at the beginning of the term. Check out which programs fit your educational needs.
- Additional resources like our learning platform with a virtual career coach to help you assess your skills and interests, explore career options and develop a path toward achieving your ideal job.
For more benefits information, explore our Covenant Health HR Service Portal as a guest by clicking the icon below. You’ll find resources like our detailed benefits overview guide and ALEX, an interactive tool to help you learn about our benefits and compare plan options for your unique needs.
Please note: Benefits offered may differ by position, employment arrangement (full-time, part-time, on-call, per diem or temporary) and location. Caregivers covered under a collective bargaining agreement receive benefits in accordance with the terms of their contract. Plan provisions may differ for represented caregivers.